Workshop: Build & Establish a HR Analytics Center Of Excellence to Integrate HR & the Business
Maximizing Your Return on Investment from HR Analytics
20th January 2016 Singapore
Rolling Arrays team led by Manu Khetan, CEO and Founder of Rolling Arrays, conducted the workshop “Build & Establish a HR Analytics Center Of Excellence to Integrate HR & the Business” at HR Analytics, Insights and Implementation Forum APAC 2016.
The workshop was attended by HR leaders from South East Asia. The workshop was conducted by:
Manu Khetan: A recognized technology leader known for crafting the requisite strategic vision to achieve business goals, Manu offers a unique blend of executive acumen, hand-picked team building credited with demonstration of business productivity measurement and SAAS applications adoption parameters at Rolling Arrays. As Chief Executive Officer, Manu has built a niche IT Organization that has consistently delivered excellence in modern software solutions in the field of Human Resources, Cloud and Mobility. With a reputation for adopting latest technological trends, Manu’s work has been instrumental in providing Rolling Arrays with an SAP Gold Partner Status and Best BPO Partner Award in 2013 along with ’Best Cloud Partner of the Year award for two consecutive years 2014 and 2013. Prior to Rolling Arrays, Manu has worked for SAP Labs at Germany, Bulgaria, Israel and India and thereafter consulted for various blue chip clients worldwide.
Robert Lim: A Subject Matter Expert for SAP Human Capital Management Solution & SuccessFactors with more than 15 years of experience in handling multiple simultaneous implementation as Project Director in SAP Human Capital Management & SuccessFactors implementations and over 20 full cycle SAP SF implementations spreading across various HR functions.
Gerald Chow: A HR Analytics expert with more than 8 years providing solutioning and consultative advice to customers embarking on Organisational Design and Talent Management Initiatives. Gerald helps organizations understand how technological solutions can help them address their pain points and align their business to achieve more through leading solution engagements in the HR LOB spanning multiple industry verticals.
Key Takeaways of the workshop:
- Enable organizations to identify the need to build a HR Analytics Center of Excellence
- Enable firms to create a methodology to systematically assess and optimize key workforce issues such as
- New hire quality
- Career development
- High performer retention and turnover
- Leadership effectiveness and sustainability
- Enable companies to understand where their workforces are most effective so as to
- Identify tangible opportunities for improvement
- Determine which investments are likely to offer the greatest return
- Get inside scoop on how world-class HR organizations are building HR and Workforce Analytics from ground up
- Determine which HR COE operating model best serves your organization’s immediate and long-term analytics and strategies
- Prioritize initial project and identify “quick wins” to establish credibility & win stakeholder buy-in
If you have any queries about how to Build & Establish a HR Analytics Center of Excellence to Integrate HR & the Business, schedule an HR Analysis session with our expert team.
Feel free to Email on email@example.com to discuss about your HR Transformation queries.
Rolling Arrays is Asia’s leading HR Management Solutions Consulting firm, headquartered in Singapore with in 5 countries; having 50+ clients across Asia, proven expertise having successfully executed more than 100 projects and winners of “Best Cloud Partner Award” for two consecutive years.
Committed to continuously build value for the customers by delivering customized solutions, best fit for their businesses, which enable them to attract top talent and retain happy employees, which drives their bottom line.