Manu Khetan speaker at Big Data and Human Capital Analytics Congress
Harnessing Workforce Data to Drive Strategic Business Decision Making
Singapore, April 12th, 2016
Manu Khetan, CEO and Founder of Asia’s award winning HR transformation company Rolling Arrays, will be presenting a case study on – People Analytics Centre of Excellence (CoE): Harnessing Workforce Data to Drive Strategic Business Decision Making at the Big Data and Human Capital Analytics Congress on 12th April 2016.
The congress will be featuring high-level case studies presentations, interactive dialogues, lively debates, engaging panel discussions, round-tables and an exclusive mini-workshop, the Big Data & Human Capital Congress serves as a great peer-to-peer platform to learn about cutting-edge case studies and emerging best practices in:
- Building business & analytics capabilities in HR
- Embracing a data culture and securing leadership buy-in
- Starting your analytics journey: Where & how to get started?
- Data-driven storytelling to justify the ROI of human capital
- Leveraging predictive analytics and modelling in workforce planning, recruitment,
engagement, retention, succession planning and employee wellness
- Evaluating the right technology for analytics initiative
A must attend session for all HR leaders and shared services professionals on 12th April at 4:00 PM
Rolling Arrays is Asia’s premier award winning HR transformation company, headquartered in Singapore with offices in 6 countries. Since its inception in 2019, Rolling Arrays has successfully delivered more than 100 HR transformation projects for more than 50 blue-chip clients across Asia. A consultative approach to HR processes, HR functions and HR software is Rolling Arrays core expertise and the primary catalyst for its success.